- Posted: over a month ago
Position Title: Content Writer (Full-time)
If you have a desire to work with an organization whose vision is to create a community of changemakers and has a mission to inspire, impact, and enrich our community, then let’s talk. DreamLarge is looking to add a full-time content writer.
We are seeking an organized, creative content writer to work alongside our experienced changemakers to help drive our initiatives to the next level. Our team is composed of entrepreneurial thinkers who are passionate about bringing visions to life, adept at juggling many tasks, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
In this role, you’ll be ideating, creating, and executing on DreamLarge marketing and content needs across our community-based initiatives and nonprofit partners.
In addition to working alongside the DreamLarge team, you should also be comfortable working with clients to identify and visually represent their goals, and apply feedback.
- Produce relevant content for websites, blogs, articles, white papers, product descriptions, and social media platforms
- Evaluate analytics to adjust content as needed
- Stay up to date with SEO techniques and best practices
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Attend and participate in client meetings
- Apply internal and external feedback to deliverables
- Adaptability to different writing styles with fluency and flair
- Ability to conduct independent research based on the client’s requirements
- Expert knowledge and understanding of SEO
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- File naming conventions and organization
- Willing to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time and project management skills
- A strong desire to serve the community
- Unbridled creativity and willingness to share ideas
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt quickly in an ever-changing environment and be comfortable with a certain level of ambiguity
- Flexibility in spirit and time - willingness to participate in after-hours and weekend events
- Organization skills with razor like attention to detail
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Strong multi-tasking skills, allowing you to juggle various projects and tasks at once.
- Deadline and detail-oriented individual.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with senior levels of the organization.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Ability to defend your work and explain the “why” to your decisions
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree in a directly related field (Advertising, Journalism, Marketing, English, etc.)
- 2-4 years previous experience as a content creator is required/desired
- Proven ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and projects
- Demonstrable content writing skills with a strong portfolio.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, content layout, brand identity, advertisements, and multimedia channels.
- Collaborative work environment
- Quarterly profit share bonus structure
- Flexible work schedule
- Employer health insurance contributions, with options for vision and dental
- Paid time off to support local communities
- 10 days paid time off, 2 personal days, and 2 days of sick time
RESUME REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED
This role is full time and on-site in Downtown Sarasota to maximize creative growth.
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?