Public Relations Rep
A growing Event/Promotions and Planning firm located in Atlanta is searching for a Public Relations Representative.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our marketing and sales organization and will assist the Marketing Manager in developing and executing a successful public relations strategy, to include event coordination and campaign development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and executing projects as designated by the Marketing Manager
- Working with Marketing Manager and Manager of Sales Operations to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Keeping abreast of industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities
- Coordinating industry events, including user group meetings and trade shows; Making appointments with all at major trade shows
- Working with other departments as needed to help promote the company's brand, its products and services
- Coordinating industry events, including user group meetings, road shows and trade shows
- Working with Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for our clients' campaigns
-Excellent analytical and presentation skills including handling many assignments simultaneously
-Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment
-Should exhibit creativity and resourcefulness
-Self-confident and outgoing personality
-Organized and detail oriented
-Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
-Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box
- B.A./B.S. in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline
- 1-2 years media relations experience in an agency or corporate setting and demonstrated proficiency with public relations practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive, outgoing, positive and professional personality
To use our passion for people to inspire greatness and to have a positive impact on everyone we come in contact with.
At Atl. Events Group our mission is to develop successful leaders in business by coaching motivated people who are excited about seizing opportunities, and want more direction to accomplish their biggest goals.
NO DOOR TO DOOR
NO BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
NO COLD CALLING