Product Marketing Assistant - Entry Level Public Relations
PURPOSE: Marketing and communication for company-Paid Training-Travel Opportunities-Management
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
Core Values (Hint: What we're looking for):
Play Offense - Take initiative, create action, we dictate our growth
Pay it Forward - Leadership is measured by how many people he/she helps to become better.
Stay Humble - Our actions not our title determines our success. There is no person or responsibility that is beneath us.
Be Positive and Have Fun - Find the positives in every situation. Embrace and enjoy your challenges and successes.
Continuous Self Improvement - I am a better person today than I was yesterday
Be Passionate - Take pride in what you do, your work matters!
Think Bigger - Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir mens blood
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid training
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
Benefits & Our Culture
The management & marketing team at ATL Events Group offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.