Specializing in business mentorship, we are offering entry level account positions and cross-train individuals into management. We take pride in our ability to find, develop, and support top candidates for management who act with integrity and have a winning mind set willing to advance by their own merits.
What we offer:
- Full time
- Entry level
- Competitive pay
- Advancement & Growth Opportunities in the First Year
- Travel opportunities
- A constant learning environment
At ATL Events Group, our sales and marketing strategies, coupled with our customer service, provide a superior experience for both our clients and customers. We do this by providing a more specialized, human touch to business that has been proven to be more successful than the more general mass techniques.
In this entry level role, the Account Managerwill use their experience and provided training in sales, marketing, public relations and customer service paired with their superior organizational skills to assist the business development team in executing marketing strategies for a variety of key client accounts.
- Assist in the execution of marketing strategies for each client with lead generation and promotions
- Facilitate consumer to brand connections by interacting with consumers on-site to answer questions and explain client product/service features
- Assist in connecting customers as qualified leads to senior sales consultants
- Perform customer follow ups and ensure consumer satisfaction
- Assist the manager with any day to day administrative support as required