Assistant Manager - Retail & Customer Service
ATL Events Group is currently looking to train 5 Entry Level Managers / Assistant Manager to help oversee our clients' locations and help with the expansion goals for the next 2 years. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for management within a year.
Successful entry level candidates will be responsible for the development and execution of tailored marketing campaigns throughout the local area for our Fortune 500 clients. Clients and products represented vary health & wellness, skin care, green brands and household goods.
We are looking for several qualified individuals to train in:
- CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT
- SALES MANAGEMENT
- ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT
- ENTRY LEVEL ADVERTISING EXECUTIVES
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
We are a local event marketing company with exceptional customer service that offers financial rewards and promotions determined by performance. Our clients need high energy & upbeat individuals with great customer service skills to represent them!
We are planning large-scale expansion for 2018-2019, and we are in need of new ENTRY LEVEL management trainees with fresh ideas.
We provide competitive pay (hourly base AND Bonuses) and all openings are entry-level - ideal for graduates or individuals looking for a career change.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
• Confidence in your ability to be successful.
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
• Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
• Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
• Superior customer service skills.
• A desire to work
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Cell phone
• Reliable transportation
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Exceptional Earning Potential
• Generous Bonus Levels
• Full Training & Support
• Fun Working Environment
• Great Advancement Opportunities
Core Values (Hint: What we're looking for):
- Play Offense - Take initiative, create action, we dictate our growth
- Pay it Forward - Leadership is measured by how many people he/she helps to become better.
- Stay Humble - Our actions not our title determines our success. There is no person or responsibility that is beneath us.
- Be Positive and Have Fun - Find the positives in every situation. Embrace and enjoy your challenges and successes.
- Continuous Self Improvement - I am a better person today than I was yesterday
- Be Passionate - Take pride in what you do, your work matters!
- Think Bigger - Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir mens blood
Apply Today - Positions are Limited - Interviewing being THIS WEEK!
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service