Summary: Full-time, first shift position opening for a Quality Control lead inspector with Aviation industry experience.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Job Type: Full time employee, working first shift (6:00 am to 2:30 pm) with overtime when needed.
Location: Cleveland, OH
Job Duties / Requirements:
- A professional, positive and team player attitude a must.
- Ability to adapt in changing environment and changing priorities.
- Requires previous employment experience for the services sought, including practical experience with the procedures, practices, inspection methods, materials, tools and equipment generally used for activities performed by a repair station.
- Must be able to identify different plated surfaces such as chrome, nickel, cadmium and various other plasma spray surfaces. must also be able to understand standard overhaul performance methods
- Must be extremely detail oriented and possess mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, schematics, bill of material, CMM/OHM's, work orders/ travelers and other written instructions
- To work in conjunction with, and provide technical support to machinist, operators, technicians, and various departments to solve technical issues. experience with Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM’s) a strong plus.
- Evaluation and disposition of in-service landing gear components for wear and corrosion through visual and dimensional inspection using measuring tools such as micrometers, gages, indicators, and I.D. gauges
- Level II Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) experience a plus, or willingness to train in NDT after hours.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and create a Process Change Request.
- To ensure all maintenance is documented in accordance with internal customer requirements, including documentation of worked performed, operation completion and incoming condition report is filled out during final inspection
- Adheres to all Company policies and procedures, including H&S requirements.
- Other duties as assigned/required by schedule and workload.
- Ability to lift/carry 50 lbs.
- Authorized to work in the United States and speak/ write English.
- MUST PASS DRUG/ALCOHOL TESTING
- In addition to employment, ATI Aviation Services LLC offers many benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance and 401k plan.
ATI was founded in 2001 with the strategic vision of offering a full range of on-site services designed to meet mission-critical landing gear and component requirements for commercial, military, and regional aircrafts. All components are processed in our 55,000-square foot facility, allowing ATI to take full accountability and responsibility for our clients repairs with reliable and timely turnaround, while passing the cost savings on to our clients.