Summary: Full-time, first shift position opening for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Technician to support machine repair / maintenance, general building and ground maintenance.
Salary: Hourly wage $18.00 –$25.00
Job Type: Full time employee
Location: Cleveland, OH
Job Duties / Requirements:
- A professional, positive and team player attitude a must.
- Ability to adapt in changing environment and changing priorities.
- Assist in keeping equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Must be detail oriented and possess mechanical aptitude.
- General building and grounds maintenance.
- Experience in machine equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Experience in electrical motor repairs.
- Knowledgeable with electric repairs.
- Plumbing knowledge.
- Experience in hydraulic repairs.
- Must have own tools.
- Ability to lift/carry 50 lbs.
- Maintains clean, well-organized work area while performing all assigned tasks in a manner consistent with company safety/environmental regulations.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- MUST PASS DRUG/ALCOHOL TESTING
ATI was founded in 2001 with the strategic vision of offering a full range of on-site services designed to meet mission-critical landing gear and component requirements for commercial, military, and regional aircrafts. All components are processed in our 55,000-square foot facility, allowing ATI to take full accountability and responsibility for our clients repairs with reliable and timely turnaround, while passing the cost savings on to our clients.
ATI AVIATION SERVICES