- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ATG Pharma Inc is hiring for a unique role with the opportunity for growth within our operations and manufacturing department. This role is carefully crafted to encompass an entry level role into Manufacturing, Production and Mechanical role within our organization. This role will help individual to gain hands on experience into mechanical and electrical assembly and manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for manufacturing, assembly, verification, and testing of filling and packaging equipment used in clean room environment.
- Follow blueprints, guidelines and/or diagrams to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels are met and modify any changes required to meet Canadian standards.
- Maintain required records of production and reports any inconsistencies or equipment issues following standard procedures and issue Non conformance and Engineering Change Request to execute those changes.
- Inspect for quality compliance of products and work closely with engineering team to develop new Jigs and fixtures to perform QA test.
- Identify problems with production or manufactured goods and modify standard operating procedure to mitigate repeated issue on the floor.
- Communicate solutions into cross functional team with regards to production challenges with quality assurance and develop better solution
- Establish preventative maintenance methods on the equipment and implement lean manufacturing practices on the floor all the time.
- Analyze machinery and tools to report faults or broken items and report to the team for immediate replacement or repair.
- Perform housekeeping activities and other duties as assigned to assure a safe working environment.
- Read and interpret product schematic in order to assemble or wire up components and provide details to the CSA certificate officer.
- Assembly of all elements of the product range, from subassembly level through to final build, test and packaging.
- Ability to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills to deal effectively with management and external customers
- Have an excellent working knowledge of design, layout, systems, and performance of equipment's
- Current or previous experience in mechanical and electrical manufacturing space is an asset.
- Ability to work independently, yet maintain communication with all relevant departments
- 1-3 years of related experience
The mission here is to continue to adapt to the changing needs of the Cannabis and allied health industries. Expanding in the United States and Europe, ATG Pharma is an extremely fast growing and exciting company to be part of.
Our team is a carefully selected set of ambitious, and well-rounded individuals looking to shake up a previously aged industry. We are looking for individuals who want to be a part of our company’s success. Who have the want for growth within and a clear vision of their future.
ATG Pharma Inc
ATG Pharma Inc. is a Canadian Manufacturer of bench-top packaging machines designed for the fast growing and dynamic Cannabis and allied health industries. The manufacturer of the RoboCAP, which is the only Liquid Capsule, Vial, Small Bottle and E-cig Cartridge filler on the market. The mission here is to continue to adapt to the changing needs of the Cannabis and allied health industries. Expanding in the United States and Europe, ATG Pharma is an extremely fast growing and exciting company to be part of. Our team is a carefully selected set of ambitious, and well-rounded individuals looking to shake up a previously aged industry. We are looking for individuals who want to be a part of our company’s success. Who have the want for growth within and a clear vision of their future.
2730 Brighton RoadOakville, ON
ManufacturingView all jobs at ATG Pharma Inc