Associate Digital Analyst Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
Digital Associate Consultants at ATCS require digitally savvy analysts with friendly personalities and a professional presence for this client-facing role. Consultants at ATCS are capable of meeting the demanding needs of our clients in various regions around the world (North America, EMEA, Latin America, and APAC). Project and client coordination skills are required at this level to be successful.
Consultants spend their first few months becoming familiar with their team and learning about the best practices and expectations of the role, our company services and our clients’ business models. In addition, individuals will experience a rapid development of the digital and social media skills required to succeed in the role and meet our high-quality deliverables. As a new team member, you will begin by shadowing our project managers to observe their daily tasks, learn from their best practices and gain an understanding of what our team and clients expect from individuals in this role.
The desired candidate should be able conduct research for clients to support the identification, implementation and testing of technology and digital solutions. This position entails regular communication with international clients and peers via workshops to gather business requirements and understand changes in project design.
Associate Consultants will serve as subject matter experts for all digital analytics. They will work closely with clients to create and present valuable insights and data-driven recommendations to answer key business objectives, ranging from social media campaign metrics to consumer behavior-style questions. They will lead development teams in the configuration and implementation of digital software solutions, including, but not limited to Social Studio, Influencer Management Platforms, Service Cloud, and Command Center.
To maintain efficiency, consultants must track project progress daily with our offshore team, identify risks and communicate status with all respective parties involved. In an environment that demands fast-paced adaptation, consultants are required to take corrective action to help adjust project plans with the client in the case that projects are lagging. Project status and timeline management is owned by the Associate Consultant.
- Serve as subject matter expert for digital and social media analytics.
- Design and automate reports to deliver social KPIs and performance, including data, trends, business context and actionable insights to the client.
- Show willingness to assist in reporting daily/breaking news in times of crisis and/or for events (E.g. PR, industry developments, industry conferences, etc.).
- Work closely with diverse teams to create and present data-driven recommendations across many topics (E.g. launch and optimization of social media campaigns, discovery of new categories, analysis of digital landscapes, identification of social media influencers, delivery of competitive intelligence reports, etc.)
- Deep dive analysis into consumer digital and social media behaviors to craft insights that are data-driven and support high-level decision making.
- Understand business needs and design appropriate reporting and analytic solutions on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or ad hoc basis.
- Quickly identify abnormalities or unexpected results in reporting while analyzing a variety of data sources.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 0-2 years of experience
- High sense of urgency
- Solid understanding of online analytics and social and digital metrics
- Proficient with web analytics concepts and tools
- Strong data interpretation skills with the ability to translate findings into meaningful and compelling stories
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills with a proven ability to summarize and present complex findings clearly and concisely – both written and spoken
- Proven ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Market Research/Insights, Psychology or Business majors
- Healthcare and/or Pharmaceutical experience
- Employee will be required to be present at the ATCS Montvale office at least twice a week beginning immediately
- While working remotely, the individual will be expected to attend meetings virtually with video
- Post COVID, the employee is expected to be onsite full-time and will split time between the client location and the ATCS Montvale office
ATCS is a digital solutions, product and services company helping organizations with digital transformation through use of visual concepts, innovative technologies, professional IT consultants and a globally diverse workforce with a passion for helping our clients succeed.
With 20 years’ experience, onsite presence in North America, Europe and Asia, ATCS provides seamless offshoring development with local expertise. Supporting industries of Automotive, Aftermarket/Aftersales, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences and Food & Beverage we bring industry benchmark ideas to life quickly, cost effectively, and collaboratively, while maintaining quality expectations.
You own it! That's right, from start to finish you will own the project with minimal levels of management. ATCS is a small, but global firm that strives in building capable professionals that can handle the full responsibility of owning it. What you conceptualize and design is what you will ultimately deliver. Get to see your ideas put into production. Do you have an interest in Automotive operations, even better! Be exposed to Fortune 500 clients and work with team members and clients from China, India, Germany and North America. What you learn and are exposed to in one year will take your peers five years to experience! We are a flat, agile and culturally diverse organization looking for professionally driven individuals that want to put their career in high gear!
- Significant opportunity for growth
- Flat organization
- Creative work environments
- Global travel opportunities
- Diverse organization
- Client facing
- Development of all skills required to succeed in any business environment
- Future business development opportunities
BusinessView all jobs at ATCS