Associate Computer Systems Engineer Consultant
Associate Consultants at ATCS require client facing experience and have demonstrated the ability to build effective client relationships, manage projects and coordinate effectively with offshore teams. Consultants at ATCS can tend to the needs of clients in various global markets, i.e., USA, Canada, Germany and China. Professional project and client management skills are required for this position.
Associate Consultants will utilize their analytical knowledge and creativity to perform analysis and solution concept design. In this role, the desired candidate possesses the ability to perform research, extensive requirements gathering, existing system analysis and support QA, testing, and implementation of software solutions.
This position requires a background in working with Cloud IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) systems, such as AWS and Azure. The Associate Consultant must be able to work with ETL services (such as AWS Glue), databases (structured and unstructured), analytics services (Datorama, Tableau, etc.), configure security permissions and roles, and have a strong background in coding through a mainstream programming language (Python, Node.js, Java, etc.).
The Associate Consultant must establish all project management tasks, and ensure best practices are being followed. The individual must possess the ability to persuade project members to meet milestones. The individual must have demonstrated best practice project management skills, requirements gathering, offshore collaboration, and client relationship building.
Associate Consultant Responsibilities:
- Working in an agile methodology by using tools such as: JIRA, Confluence
- Learn and implement new software and technologies as needed
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Solution conceptualization
- Software development
- Testing & QA
- Software maintenance & support
- Discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters
- Proposing solutions that following client’s technology standards
- Obtaining input from subject-matter experts
- Implementing Agile best practices in project management and development
- Conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements
- Design and development of new systems
- Coordinating with offshore and onsite team for requirements and code deployments
- Troubleshooting and fixing any build and deployment issues
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or similar
- 0-2 years of IT experience
- Experience configuring services in AWS/Azure
- Strong coding capabilities
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing project landscape
- Experience with RDBMS like DB2 UDB, PostgreSQL and data visualization tools like Tableau and Datorama
- Experience with AWS Lambda, S3, DB services (DynamoDB, Aurora, Redshift, etc.), IAM, Cognito, Glue, API Gateway
- Experience with Social Listening, Social Marketing Campaigns, Social Data Terminology
- Experience with chatbot development
- Robotic Process Automation
- Machine Learning (Deep Learning), Natural Language Processing, Sentiment Analysis
- AWS/Azure System Architecture Design
- Writing PL/SQLs, stored procedure, triggers, cursors in RDBMS and creating data visualization reports in Tableau
- Familiar with IT best practices/testing procedures
- Understanding of onsite - offshore work model
- Scripting; working with APIs
- Willingness to learn new technologies and directly implement
- Project coordination
- Agile methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills
ATCS is a digital solutions, product and services company helping organizations with digital transformation through use of visual concepts, innovative technologies, professional IT consultants and a globally diverse workforce with a passion for helping our clients succeed.
With 20 years’ experience, onsite presence in North America, Europe and Asia, ATCS provides seamless offshoring development with local expertise. Supporting industries of Automotive, Aftermarket/Aftersales, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences and Food & Beverage we bring industry benchmark ideas to life quickly, cost effectively, and collaboratively, while maintaining quality expectations.
You own it! That's right, from start to finish you will own the project with minimal levels of management. ATCS is a small, but global firm that strives in building capable professionals that can handle the full responsibility of owning it. What you conceptualize and design is what you will ultimately deliver. Get to see your ideas put into production. Do you have an interest in Automotive operations, even better! Be exposed to Fortune 500 clients and work with team members and clients from China, India, Germany and North America. What you learn and are exposed to in one year will take your peers five years to experience! We are a flat, agile and culturally diverse organization looking for professionally driven individuals that want to put their career in high gear!
- Significant opportunity for growth
- Flat organization
- Creative work environments
- Global travel opportunities
- Diverse organization
- Client facing
- Development of all skills required to succeed in any business environment
- Future business development opportunities
ATCSNorth Wales, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.