Manager, Program Management (Transportation Infrastructure)
- Posted: August 12, 2022
ATCS is seeking a motivated Manager of Program Management (Transportation Infrastructure) to join our growing organization. This role will support high-profile state and local transportation and design projects and may involve work and responsibilities in all areas where ATCS operates (VA, MD, DC, PA, NC, SC). Because of this, we are open to candidates working out of any ATCS office location or remotely.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Support the management and delivery of quality transportation infrastructure projects on-time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the client; Organize and prioritize tasks to meet project milestones
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to discuss project risks and recommend solutions to the project team and management
- Support proposal production, with support from Marketing staff, and make project presentations for selections as needed
- Provide support for the existing ATCS Program Management Discipline portfolio in various areas as well as other ATCS practices such as Transportation, Site Civil, and Construction Services
- Manage a team of staff and sub-consultants to meet deliverable deadlines
- Expertly allocate required time and resources in order to effectively manage multiple projects and client needs
- Develop career plans with younger engineers and provide guidance and support as a mentor
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, or Construction Management
- 8+ years of technical experience in transportation project management, transportation project engineering, and transportation project development and delivery processes
- Knowledge and understanding of alternative project delivery preferred
- Virginia PE license preferred; PE in additional ATCS markets a benefit (NC, SC, PA, MD, etc.)
- Ability to provide exceptional client service; existing relationships with clients, as well as other local engineering firms, desired
- Strong communication and time management skills with the ability to effectively oversee staff, projects, and multiple priorities
- Ability to travel as needed
ATCS, PLC is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. ATCS, PLC is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Caitlin Crockett, MBA, SPHR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13861 Sunrise Valley Dr Ste 200Herndon, VA
BusinessView all jobs at ATCS PLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?