Job Description and Tasks
Associate Consultants at ATCS Inc. require client facing experience and have demonstrated the ability to build effective client relationships, manage projects and coordinate effectively with offshore teams. Associate Consultants at ATCS can tend to the needs of clients in various global markets, i.e. USA, Canada, Germany and China. Professional project and client management skills are required for this experienced position.
This position prefers a background of IT and experience in Agile methodology and Scrum project management. The individual will support projects in North America, with potential for projects in Germany and China.
The individual will be responsible for project management of IT projects that are typically offshore and involve multi-country collaboration. Associate Consultants will utilize their analytical knowledge and creativity to perform analysis and solution concept design. In this role, the desired candidate possesses the ability to perform research, extensive requirements gathering, existing system analysis and support QA, testing and implementation of software solutions.
The Associate Consultant must establish all project management tasks, best practices and ensure that Scrum is followed. They will often act as the Product Owner in a Scrum project. The individual must possess the ability to persuade project members to meet milestones and follow Scrum protocol. The individual must have demonstrated best practice project management skills, requirements gathering, offshore collaboration, and client relationship building.
Associate Consultants are expected to identify escalation threats, propose solutions to project challenges and de-escalate issues.
Associate Consultant Responsibilities:
- Solution conceptualization
- Software UI/UX frameworks
- Requirements gathering
- Developing business requirements documents
- Project coordination
- Project management (SDLC, Agile, Scrum)
- Scrum Master/Scrum Product Owner
- Development of user stories and test cases
- Testing & QA
- Building and maintaining positive client relationships
- Identifying business development opportunities
- Overseeing efforts
- Managing multiple projects
- Creating proposals
- Discovering and validating business and technical requirements, and parameters
- Advising client regarding technology trends related to business solutions
- Proposing solutions that follows client’s technology standards
- Obtaining input from subject-matter experts
- Implementing best practices in project management and development
- Examining and recommending changes to current business practices
- Developing and writing proposals
- Conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements
- Managing client expectations by building relationships; communicating project status and open issues; preparing reports; conducting reviews and issue meetings; discovering new issues
- Prepares users by developing and conducting end-user training
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or similar
- IT or technical background
- 0-2 years of experience
- Must be willing to permanently relocate to partner cities
- Desire and ability to travel domestically and internationally for extended periods of time (up to 3 weeks)
- Ability to travel on weekends
- Flexible business hours to accompany long distance conferences
- Desire and ability to work in a culturally diverse global team environment
- Ability to think abstractly to recognize and capitalize upon opportunities
- Capability of managing individual projects that have a high level of strategic impact
- Project coordination
- Process documentation
- Ability to conceptualize and design solution concepts (UI/UX design) using design tools such as Adobe XD or MS PowerPoint
- Product owner
- Technical project management
- Agile methodology
- User story creation
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies (i.e. latest mobile phone app designs and interaction functions)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exude confidence
- Client relationships
- General consulting skills
- People management
- Technical understanding
- Foster teamwork
- Problem solving
- Extensive experience in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- High degree of time and task management skills
- Highly organized with attention to details
- Required: English
Focused on an agile approach, ATCS competes as a rapid solutions developer that can take an idea to realization in as little as 3 months. Our digital transformations will lead to increased efficiency, effective retailers, improved processes, deeper insights, targeted social communications and knowledge driven decision-making.
Using the latest AI technologies including Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Text Analytics, Natural Language Processing, and Image Recognition, ATCS remains an innovative partner helping IT departments meet the evolving demands of their customers in this highly competitive tech environment.
The ATCS product portfolio represents 20 years of supporting the Automotive Aftersales market. Clear® is a turnkey claim evaluation and recovery suite of tools for organizations looking to benefit from industry benchmark experience at a low-cost licensing entry point. ATCS is also a leading partner in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Social Studio under our digital marketing services.
As a global IT services firm, we utilize our experience to fill the technology gap of customers through recruitment, consulting and outsourcing. ATCS specializes in sourcing the right individual for the job and creating long-term business relationships through proven successful engagements. We specialize in Java Full Stack technologies with 7+ years of experience throughout the entire United States.
Founded in 2000, headquartered in Montvale, New Jersey, ATCS employs over 500 passionate entrepreneurs. In 2018, ATCS India was recognized by Gallup with the Great Workplace Award. ATCS is ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015 certified and a CMMI Maturity Level 3 for Development v1.3 assessed organization.
It’s about our people and the relationships we foster. Success for our clients will always follow as long as we believe in these two principals.
You own it! That's right, from start to finish you will own the project with minimal levels of management. ATCS is a small, but global firm that strives in building capable professionals that can handle the full responsibility of owning it. What you conceptualize and design is what you will ultimately deliver. Get to see your ideas put into production. Do you have an interest in Automotive operations, even better! Be exposed to Fortune 500 clients and work with team members and clients from China, India, Germany and North America. What you learn and are exposed to in one year will take your peers five years to experience! We are a flat, agile and culturally diverse organization looking for professionally driven individuals that want to put their career in high gear!
- Significant opportunity for growth
- Flat organization
- Creative work environments
- Global travel opportunities
- Diverse organization
- Client facing
- Development of all skills required to succeed in any business environment
- Future business development opportunities