Job Summary: The Shipping and Receiving System Clerk is responsible for: managing the supplier portals for several suppliers, loading and unloading products, ensuring shipments are sent and received, and assisting with inventory and validating completeness of day-to-day tasks.
Key Responsibilities: (Other duties as assigned)
- Checking and updating the Supplier Portal Scoreboard
- Assist with inventory, schedules, adjustments, and tracking.
- Proficient with EDI and ERP
- Familiar with Plex
- Proficient with ASN
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Pulling orders
- Communicates clearly and effectively both verbally and in written formats
- Keeps warehouse area clean and organized.
- experience driving a forklift
- High School Diploma or GED with 3-5 years of relevant experience, or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft
- Experience with OEM's preferred
- Experience in warehouse responsibilities such as: loading and unload product using a fork lift
- Inventory Control
- ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Valid drivers' license
- Warehouse: 2 years (Required)
- Shipping and Receiving Systems management- 2 years