Flexible, excellent communication, administrative abilities and knowledge of computer applications. This is in a factory environment. Must be available for travel and have shift flexibility.
Responsible for quality control, efficiency and cost effectiveness for assigned operations and/or containment activities, inspections, rework, or sequencing.
- Training of personnel to Standardized Work
- Creating and maintaining work instructions and time studies
- Serve as Customer liaison on assigned jobs
- May also serve as a project manager for customers who request and require detailed engineering and consulting expertise.
- Audit line side and warehouse inventory to ensure no uncertified stock is in shelf locations
- Ensure Reject Management/NCD process is properly followed
- Interface with logistics to ensure material flow in/out of containment area
- Audit Plant/Warehouse storage areas to ensure no uncertified is in usable stock locations
- Performed daily layered process audits of inspection activity
- Lead/Facilitate Scrap Management Process
- Perform data management activity reports as they relate to quality inspection, scrap, inventory, time management
Job Type: Full-time
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing quality or production
- Print, reading ability, gauge or metrology experience
- Strong management skills
- Good problem solving ability
- Effectively communicate both written and orally
- Have a solid understanding of Microsoft Office and Email
- Read and understand technical and non-technical documents as they relate to quality functions within the business
- Ability to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to travel between locations.
*(Preferred) PPAP, FMEA, PSO and SPC knowledge. Automotive, quality, and supervisory experience.