Lead Business Systems Analyst - ERP Manufacturing
ATCC is seeking a Lead Business Systems Analyst with finance and manufacturing ERP experience for this direct hire, full-time hybrid opportunity supporting our locations in both Manassas, VA and Gaithersburg, MD. The Lead Business Systems Analyst is responsible for identifying and analyzing business needs, conducting requirements gathering, and defining scope and objectives. They make recommendations for solutions to improvements of business processes and data that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology by translating requirements into application alternatives.
The Lead Business Systems Analyst is a subject matter expert within the product information management (PIM), organization administration, production control business processes and is an expert at configuring ERP modules. They support the analysis of business needs by determining methods and procedures for new assignments. They exercise judgment in obtaining results and achieving organizational objectives.
• Plan and lead the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems including functional objectives of systems, data sources and availability, report requirements, and cross-system integration requirements.
• Build and deliver business requirements for Supply Chain, Planning, Inventory, Quality and Manufacturing.
• Aid in the definition of project scope, objectives, requirements, dependencies, and technical feasibility.
• Communicate with all relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment with business goals and vendor-managed solutions to ensure delivery of business value.
• Lead requirements gathering. Utilize a variety of approaches to elicit and document business, functional, and user requirements, such as leading workshops, writing use cases, elaborating user stories, creating context and process diagrams, and performing stakeholder analysis.
• Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing cost-effective systems and procedures that meet user requirements.
• Configure ERP operational modules (such as Master planning, organization administration, PIM and Inventory Management) to align with business requirements and ensure accurate demand reporting.
• Collaborate regularly with technical leads, developers, and integration developers on functional and technical requirements to implement enhancements or application integrations to satisfy business requirements.
• Create deliverables for all aspects of business analysis and functional design for application development, system integration, and data migration initiatives.
• Develop organizational change management frameworks and conduct user acceptance training.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a positive attitude.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 8 or more years' experience, including 0-2 years' supervisory experience or equivalent experience.
- Must have 5+ yrs. experience as a Finance Lead implementing ERP system for customers working in manufacturing and process manufacturing preferred.
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, with an emphasis on requirements elicitation.
- Proficiency in writing functional and technical documentation for a development team.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and effective diagramming skills.
- Able to provide business process guidance and mentor others in areas of Finance and Accounting.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with SAAS ERP (e.g. Microsoft D365, NetSuite, etc) is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 is preferred.
- Experience operating in a cloud IT landscape.
Founded in 1925, ATCC is a non-profit organization with a mission to acquire, authenticate, preserve, develop, standardize, and distribute biological materials and information for the advancement and application of scientific knowledge.
ATCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
10801 University BoulevardManassas, VA
Get fresh Lead Business Systems Analyst - ERP Manufacturing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.