- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $16 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
We are seeking Laboratory Technicians to join our team! Candidates will be responsible for preparing samples, performing analysis, and maintaining equipment within the laboratory. The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm.
We have positions for entry-level candidates as well as positions with education and prior relevant experience requirements. Starting pay is commensurate with prior experience and education.
- Record data using an analytical balance and specialized software
- Enter and organize data using spreadsheets
- Prepare samples and perform analytical methods using various laboratory equipment and chemicals
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with Microsoft Excel is desired
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong 10-key and keyboard skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Prior exposure to common analytical techniques is preferred
Working environment is industrial/laboratory. Required PPE includes lab coat and safety glasses.
ATC ScientificWhy Work Here?
We aim for a casual, results-oriented environment. We're a small business where every employee matters a great deal.
ATC Scientific is an independent laboratory that is focused on providing quality analytical results for customers in a variety of industries. We're growing quickly and looking to build a team of confident, dedicated people to help achieve our goals. We offer a competitive benefits package, including 100% premium paid health insurance for full-time staff.
312 Hemlock St. North Little RockNorth Little Rock, AR