part time Psychologist - in-patient psychiatric facility
- $100 Hourly
ATC Healthcare Services - Metro Detroit is seeking temporary psychologists for fill positions in a child and adolescent in-patient psychiatric facility.
Master's Level licensed psychologist
Licensed in the State of Michigan
Compensation: $100 per hour
Ideal candidates would be experienced in treating individuals, specifically those aged 17 and under, who suffer from acute depression and anxiety, autism spectrum disorder, trauma and behavioral dysregulation.
Candidates should be comfortable running group therapy sessions as well as performing individual psychotherapy.
Proficiency in completing psychological evaluations in children is preferred.
Minimum of 3 day shifts will be required. This is expected to be a temporary position.
Compensation: $100 per hour, in-person/on-site position, bi-weekly payroll. PTO available.
For more than 40 years, ATC Healthcare has provided leading nurses and healthcare professionals to hospitals and facilities nationwide. Healthcare systems around the U.S., including municipal health systems, multi-unit senior care companies, governments, school systems, VMS and MSP vendors trust us to deliver more than 100,000 nurses and other healthcare professionals on-demand. If you have a track record of success in healthcare, we want you to join us!
We offer the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Referral program
- Rewards program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Schedules
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Compensation $100/hour
Reports to the franchise owner/manager or designee and to client supervisors and managers.
Master's Level licensed psychologist
Active, current and unencumbered psychologist license in the state of Michigan.
At least one year of experience with a focus on psychological evaluations required.
- Background screening as required by the contract.
- OIG, SAM, OFAC and NSO screening.
- Current health provider CPR from the American Heart Association at the BLS level.
- Hepatitis B Statement or Declination [OSHA 29 CFR, 1910.1030(f)(2)].
- Tuberculosis screening, including an initial baseline TB test prior to being placed at the facility. Some facilities may require a 2-step PPD which consists of two-step testing with one week between tests, within the preceding 12 month or within the contract timeframe. The Quantiferon Gold test or T-spot may be used in lieu of the a TB skin test.
- Drug screening as required by the contract.
- Additional credentials as designated by contract.
Environmental Working Conditions
- In-patient pediatric setting.
- Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, and other potentially infectious materials.
- The physical demands are representative of those that may be required by an employee to successfully perform the representative duties and responsibilities of the job. Applicant should be able to read medical equipment and documents.
- A physical examination may be required by some states and some clients.
Representative Duties and Responsibilities
- 1. Complies with ATC Healthcare Services policies and procedures.
- 2. Complies with Client policies and Procedures.
- 3. Maintain records, prepare reports and correspondences.
- 4. The candidate completes psychological assessments.
- 5. Refers individuals to medical for evaluation as needed.
- 6. Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing and utilize an electronic record.
- 7. Maintains confidentiality related to patient, family, client facility and staff in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- 8. Provides patient care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that considers cultural diversity and age appropriateness so that autonomy, rights, and dignity are preserved.
- 9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties: Please note this job summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may vary by assignment and may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer: ATC Healthcare Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State or local law. M/F/D/V EOE
ATC - Metro Detroit LocationsNorthville, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.