ATC Healthcare Service is actively recruiting for a full Registered Nurse to work onsite at Mansfield Correctional in Mansfield, Ohio. You will be responsible for the assessment and treatment of assigned patients in conjunction with the Doctor, also working to establish and assist in the care plans for patients in a correctional environment. Due to Covid-19 ATC Healthcare Services is offering short-term crisis pay for fulltime schedules
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients within a correctional environment
- Assist to establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Must posses an RN license for Ohio
- CPR Certification required
- Recent TB test
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields - IS NOT required, we train.
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
All experience levels welcome. New Graduates to experienced Registered Nurses
We look forward to hearing back from you soon!
Company website: http://atchealthcare.com
ATC Healthcare ServicesATC Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services. ATC provides the most qualified healthcare professionals, in a multitude of disciplines to answer a growing need for staffing solutions nationwide. ATC’s hiring process guarantees facilities with necessary healthcare professionals to meet human resource challenges.