Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct asbestos, lead-based paint and other hazardous material surveys,
- Provide asbestos and lead-based paint abatement monitoring,
- Conduct mold and indoor air quality investigations and oversee remediation projects,
- Conduct industrial hygiene surveys, e.g. exposure assessments, noise surveys,
- Perform soil/groundwater sampling/monitoring for subsurface assessment/remediation projects,
- Collect detailed field notes and photographs to assist project managers with completing reports,
- Prepare chain of custody’s for analytical testing, recording survey data in approved forms,
- Implement ATC’s health and safety policies and procedures,
- Travel locally and regionally to project sites using company vehicles, and
- Work off-hours and weekends periodically when required.
· High School Diploma with 3+ years of experience, or
· A.S. or B.S degree in industrial hygiene, occupational health and safety, public health or related field with 1+ years of experience,
· AHERA asbestos certifications, a plus
· LBP inspector/monitor certifications, a plus
· NIOSH 582 course completion, a plus
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office®.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet organization and project objectives.
· Technically adept, flexible, and forward thinking.
· Exhibits attention to detail, and able to work under periodic time constraints.
· Willingness to travel regionally for short periods of time.
ATC Group Services (ATC)
Why Work Here?ATC Group Services (ATC) is a national engineering/consulting firm that specializes in environmental remediation, geotechnical engineering, and materials testing & inspection services. ATC is part of Atlas Technical Consultants, one of the fastest growing companies in the construction and civil engineering services industry. Atlas is headquartered in Austin, TX, and has over 3,000 employees and 140 offices throughout the US.
ATC is a well-established industry leader that provides excellent work-life balance and career growth opportunities for it's employees.