- BS or MS Geology
- Licensed Professional Geoscience/Geologists
- Minimum of 10 years of Project Management experience
- Shall have relevant experience in planning,oversight and performing site remediation
- Minimum of 5 years of Business Development experience
- Efficient in Excel, Word, GIS, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Field work supervisors and preparing site work plan(s), sampling and analysis plan(s) (SAP), health and safety plan(s) (HSP) and quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) plan(s)
- Requires the application of geoscience principles and the interpretation of geoscience data
- Ability to manager contract and program administrative duties
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of financial responsibility, project invoices, and billing system
- Knowledge of Risk Evaluation/Corrective Action Program (LA Title 33, Part I, Subpart 1, Chapter 13)
- Knowledge of the Environmental Regulatory Code (LA Title 33, Part V, Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Materials)
- Valid Driver's License and Ability to travel 40% of the time
- Knowledge of OSHA, RCRA, CERCLA, DOD, DOT, FEMA, and state regulations
- 40hrs HAZWOPER
- Provide efficient management of the projects to ensure the successful completion of assigned work.
- The duties and responsibilities shall include management of the project, planning coordination and preparation of remediation field activities.
- Abilities shall include consultation, investigation, evaluation, planning, designing, or direct supervision of projects.
- Additional responsibility will include report preparation, contract administration and other tasks as necessary.
Willingness to Travel
ATC Group Services (ATC)
Why Work Here?ATC Group Services (ATC) is a national engineering/consulting firm that specializes in environmental remediation, geotechnical engineering, and materials testing & inspection services. ATC is part of Atlas Technical Consultants, one fastest growing companies in the construction and civil engineering services industry. Atlas is headquartered in Austin, TX, and has over 3,000 employees and 140 offices throughout the US.
ATC is a well-established industry leader that provides excellent work-life balance and career growth opportunities for it's employees.