The Industrial Hygiene Department Manager oversees the company’s asbestos, mold and lead-based paint projects in Missouri and Illinois.
Essential job functions include:
- Manage local, regional and national client projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and provide quality assurance/quality control during the preparation of technical proposals and reports.
- Provide leadership, training and support to all levels of the organization and serve as a regional industrial hygiene subject matter resource.
- Develop opportunities to expand the industrial hygiene service line in the St. Louis Metropolitan area and throughout Missouri and Illinois.
- Able to oversee subcontractor management, senior review, and interpretation of laboratory reports, and preparation of figures, tables, and reports, as necessary.
- Able to oversee and perform health and safety and environmental compliance audits from proposal to completion.
CIH and CSP certifications are preferred but not required.
ATC Group Services (ATC)
Why Work Here?ATC Group Services (ATC), an Atlas company, is a national engineering/consulting firm that specializes in environmental remediation, geotechnical engineering, and materials testing & inspection services. ATC is part of Atlas Technical Consultants, one fastest growing companies in the construction and civil engineering services industry. Atlas is headquartered in Austin, TX, and has over 3,000 employees and 140 offices throughout the US.
ATC is a well-established industry leader that provides excellent work-life balance and career growth opportunities for it's employees.