Construction materials testing experience with soils, concrete, and asphalt placement required. 2-10 years of experience. Experienced with the use of a nuclear density gauge and ACI certification required. ICC certified staff preferred. Position will require field work for the testing of materials on a variety sites including commercial and residential projects. Truck and tools will be provided.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sample and Test soils, concrete, asphalt in the field.
- Observe, monitor, document and test placement of fill material on a construction site.
- Read and interpret construction drawings.
- Abide by ATC's health and safety policies and procedures.
- High school graduate
- 2-10 years’ experience in construction testing and inspection fields
- ACI Field Testing Technician Certified
- Radioactive Gauge trained and certified
- Ability to read and understand grading plans and other construction drawings.
- Ability to write clear and accurate daily field reports
- A valid driver’s license required as field work and local site travel is involved
- Desired qualifications:
- Quick learner and self-motivated
- ICC and other special inspection certifications a plus
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION :
ATC provides integrated environmental consulting and engineering services from more than 100 locations nationwide. Our comprehensive expertise in air, land, and water combined with full design, project management, and implementation services allows us to handle any challenge from consulting to completion.
As a single source for a wide range of solutions, we help our clients simplify their projects and create new efficiencies. We partner with them the entire way to reduce complexity, innovate solutions, and get projects done safely and quickly.
ATC offers a great work environment and a competitive salary. We also offer excellent benefits for eligible employees working an average of thirty hours per week including: health, dental, and vision insurance, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, short/long term disability insurance, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, tuition & certification reimbursement program, paid time off, paid holidays, and an employee referral bonus program.