ATC (An Atlas Company) provides integrated environmental consulting and engineering services from more than 100 locations nationwide. Our comprehensive expertise in air, land, and water combined with full design, project management, and implementation services allows us to handle any challenge from consulting to completion.
As a single source for a wide range of solutions, we help our clients simplify their projects and create new efficiencies. We partner with them the entire way to reduce complexity, innovate solutions, and get projects done safely and quickly.
ATC offers a great work environment and a competitive salary. We also offer excellent benefits for eligible employees working an average of thirty hours per week including: health, dental, and vision insurance, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, short/long term disability insurance, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, tuition & certification reimbursement program, paid time off, paid holidays, and an employee referral bonus program.
We currently have an opening for a full time Administrative Assistant in our Williston, VT. office.
- Associates degree or equivalent in accounting principles, business administration, office management or similar requested.
- Minimum of 1 years of office administration experience required.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Individual must be well organized and able to manage multiple activities in a fast-paced consulting environment and work well with others.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Outlook is required
- Experience working with BST Financial System a plus.
- Experience working in AutoCAD a plus
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with administrative, accounting and human resource operations for a professional office.
- Utilize ATC's financial system, BST, to assist the Branch Financial Administrator to create & maintain new and existing projects; manage and organize contracts; data entry of new vendor, new clients and vendor vouchers.
- Work with Corporate HR department to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Assist in the new hire and termination process.
- Enter & maintain employee data into company safety training system.
- Provide administrative support to project managers as requested including but not limited to answering phones, ordering supplies, maintain files, etc.
- Become thoroughly familiar with ATC policies and procedures
- Abide by ATC's health and safety policies and procedures.