Business Consultant (Entry Level)
About the Position
ATBS is looking to establish a presence in Wyoming with a team of business consultants. Our Business Consulting Team manages relationships with clients by analyzing clients’ financial results and providing valuable business advice to improve clients’ profitability and ensure their success as a small business owner. As a member of our team, a successful Business Consultant will provide unparalleled customer service by being the primary point of contact between our company and clients. We are currently hiring for part-time, full-time, internships, and seasonal positions.
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) is driven with purpose to improve the lives of our clients. Our clients spend their days ensuring that Americans have access to the goods we need to live our lives. We help our clients drive richer lives, and we know that the superior service needed to do so comes from talented, motivated, and passionate people like you!
At ATBS, we believe that our clients – primarily truck drivers – are some of the hardest working people in the world, and their job isn’t easy! On top of having a demanding driving schedule, independent contractor truck drivers also have to find time to manage their business. ATBS helps these drivers by providing the back-office services they need so they can earn more income, save more time, and cut stress out of their life.
ATBS is a premier services firm that has served its clients since 1998. ATBS provides a full spectrum of back office management that includes business consulting, bookkeeping and accounting, income tax preparation, payroll, record keeping, online financial statements, and online receipt archive. ATBS offers exceptional compensation, competitive benefits, reasonable work/life balance, and an excellent working environment.
- Provide excellent customer service, via phone and email, with a positive attitude and professional demeanor by being the primary point of contact between ATBS and clients;
- Analyze clients’ business performance and financial results;
- Utilize ATBS software programs to input data and update client records and prepare reports; and
- Perform various duties to support other business consultants while contributing to the growth of the Consulting Department.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills;
- Positive attitude and strong desire to help clients be successful;
- Must be able to work in and contribute to a strong team environment;
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities;
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Google Suite.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science is preferred.
- 2-5 years of customer service or business management;
- Accounting or finance degree and experience in the transportation industry is a plus; and
- Knowledge of tax rules and regulations is helpful.
Benefits – Why ATBS is such a great place to work!
- Compensation is dependent on skills, academic achievements, and prior work experience – qualified candidates may expect a compensation range from $12.00 to $15.00 per hour;
- Room for professional development and advancement;
- Comprehensive benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, and 401(k);
- Paid Time Off (PTO);
- Charitable Time Off (CTO);
- Flexibility with work schedules;
- A family owned-and-operated organization;
- A great culture: casual working environment, casual dress code, and team-building events; and
- A phenomenal team of great people who dedicate their professional lives to improving the lives of others.