The Accountant position is responsible for providing excellent customer service, monthly financial statements, payroll services, quarterly tax estimates, annual tax return preparation, and business performance analysis for independently owned corporations and partnerships.
- Provide excellent customer service, via phone and email, with a positive attitude and professional demeanor by being the primary point of contact with respect to accounting and tax matters between ATBS and client
- Utilize ATBS software programs to prepare accurate monthly balance sheets and profit and loss statements from information submitted to ATBS by our client
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Process payroll and prepare accurate, timely payroll reports for clients
- Prepare accurate, timely quarterly tax estimates and annual tax returns for clients
- Goal oriented with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong computer skills, utilizing Microsoft Office and number pad (10 key) by touch
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills·
- Ability to work additional hours, in excess of 40 hours in a week to meet client service requirements
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor or Associate’s degree in accounting is preferred (if another business major, coursework shall include accounting classes)
Compensation range is dependent on skills, academic achievements, and prior relevant work experience.
ATBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.