Position Overview: The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for the inputting of data and information for all client materials, data entry, researching and responding to Client Accounting Inquiry requests. We are currently hiring for part-time, full-time, internships, and seasonal positions.
- Code and data enter client settlements and receipts to ATBS database in a timely and accurate manner in adherence to established procedures;
- Post corrections and YTD settlements as needed;
- Handle any material contained within a client’s scanned documents that need to be routed to another area in accordance with established procedures;
- Research all concerns presented via Client Accounting Inquiry requests and make needed corrections within a maximum two-day turnaround;
- Respond to weekly query research requests and make corrections when necessary in a timely and accurate manner; and
- Perform other duties and assists with special projects as assigned.
- Ability to comprehend instructions both verbal and written;
- Proficient knowledge of database, client settlement statements, excel, other office programs and 10-key by touch;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to interact with external customers and individuals within the organization; and
- Ability to effectively deal with problems and challenges as they arise in the course of the daily job function.
- Associate’s degree is preferred (if another business major, course work should include accounting classes).