ATANE is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer
Responsible for overseeing multiple substantial Electrical projects and providing design guidance to a team of multiple Electrical Engineers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties.
· In responsible charge of overall Electrical designs including electrical calculations, production of Electrical drawings and specifications, and QA/QC responsibilities for final construction documents.
· Oversees the preparation of scope reports and other technical reports as required.
· Capability of providing expert testimony on Electrical related construction issues.
· Required to sign and seal Electrical documents prepared under his/her supervision.
· Perform other duties as may be required.
· Minimum 10+ years of experience.
· The ability to work well with others, and the passion to learn and work in a team-oriented environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Qualified candidate with 10 years or more experience will earn an additional week's vacation annually total three weeks paid vacation per calendar year.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ATANE offers a competitive wage,complete benefits package including 401(k) with company match ,medical, vision and dental plans and opportunities for growth.
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer
Why Work Here?ATANE is an established, fast-growing and multi-disciplined engineering, architectural, construction management, land surveying, and material testing firm headquartered in New York City with additional offices in Ossining; Iselin, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; Wethersfield, Bridgeport, CT; Boston, MA, Providence, RI; and an international office in Bangalore, India. ATANE offers a competitive wage,complete benefits package including 401(k) with company match ,medical, vision and dental plans and opportunities for growth. We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer
Great Benefits, Employee Focused, and Room for Growth!