ATAK Interactive is a full-service creative agency looking to hire a Jr. Account Manager + Graphic Designer to join our growing agency. This is a full-time position for a versatile candidate that can manage clients, design ads + collateral, constantly produce new creative ideas, and energize our customers and team with a radiant energy. If you want to one day be a Creative Director, this is a position which will groom you well.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We are looking for a creative and energetic talent to add to our team. In this role, you will work closely with clients on designs, social media campaigns, videos, and other creative endeavors.
Joining ATAK Interactive is an opportunity to take real ownership of your career. We provide our team members with complete freedom to bring in new ideas and strategies to help our clients grow and promote within to our top performers.
If you're looking for a job to pay the bills while you figure out what you want to do long term, this is not for you. If you love marketing, feel under-utilized in your current role and want to bring your talents to a team that will allow you to implement your ideas and foster your leadership abilities, apply today.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has at least 3 years graphic design experience
- Has at least 3 years working with clients
- Has agency experience
- Prides themselves on their positive attitude + radiant energy. You know how to get others excited about what you're doing
- Master of Adobe Suite, including XD
- Can create engaging content via design, video, and photography
- Churns out new ideas at a rapid rate and is enthusiastic about seeing those ideas through
- Possesses a strong eye and creative direction
- Writes clear, concise copy
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and be a self-starter
- Must be able to work remote with a Los Angeles-based team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and independent work style
- BONUS: Experience with B2B marketing, HubSpot, or LinkedIn Advertising
ATAK Interactive is a full-service creative agency. Our services include sales enablement, inbound marketing, account-based marketing, content creation, social media consulting and management, web + graphic design, SEO, ecommerce and web development, email marketing, paid digital marketing, and much more. We're a strong team that believe in one another and hope to find some like-minded candidates to help build on our success.