HubSpot Marketing Strategist (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ATAK Interactive is a full-service RevOps agency looking to hire an energetic HubSpot Marketing Coordinator to join our growing agency. This is a full-time position for a versatile candidate that can oversee the strategy and execution of the agency's sales + marketing campaigns for clients. From campaign development to implementation to optimization to measurement and everything in-between, you will work with a team of managers, developers, designers, and technical marketers to make sure our campaigns are running effectively and our clients are happy :)
Are you ready to package your digital marketing skills into a new career?
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We are looking for a creative and energetic talent to lead our clients on using HubSpot at the most optimal level. This includes campaign development, growth strategy, sales forecasting, account-based marketing, sales enablement, marketing automation, lead scoring, and more.
Joining ATAK Interactive is an opportunity to take real ownership of your career. We provide our team members with complete freedom to bring in new ideas and strategies to help our clients grow and promote within to our top performers.
Our company culture is built on "being the solution," and we want like-minded people who want to come solve problems.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has least 3 years experience with HubSpot
- Possesses in-depth understanding of HubSpot's Sales, Marketing, and Service Hubs
- Has experience working with different industries, client personalities, and project scopes
- Possesses a strong internal drive and prides themselves on being "on top of it"
- Thoroughly understands Google, Facebook, and other advertising platforms
- Thinks outside the box and does not confine solutions to one path
- Utilizes analytics to optimize advertising and organic campaigns
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience engagement
- Loves to take complete ownership of projects and career
- Extremely detail-oriented, technologically savvy, and a team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and independent work style
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet with customers regularly over Zoom
- Optimize the use of HubSpot for clients, including strategy, setup, integrations, and more
- Create search strategies timelines, calendars, and goals for teams and clients
- Work with marketing team to implement and deploy strategy plans
- Facilitate strategic relationships and partnerships with industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns; assess team and company goals
- Utilize a variety of acquisition channels, including content creation, curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, etc.
ATAK Interactive is a full-service RevOps agency. Our services include sales enablement, inbound marketing, account-based marketing, content creation, social media consulting and management, web + graphic design, SEO, ecommerce and web development, email marketing, paid digital marketing, and much more. We're a strong team that believe in one another and hope to find some like-minded candidates to help build on our success.
ATAK InteractiveWhy Work Here?
Bring your talents to a team that will allow you to implement your ideas and foster your leadership abilities
When B2B companies need to outsource marketing, creative, and development resources to support their sales operation, ATAK provides unique and innovative tools that actually get results. ATAK Interactive is a full-service RevOps agency. Our services include sales enablement, inbound marketing, account-based marketing, content creation, social media consulting and management, web + graphic design, SEO, ecommerce and web development, email marketing, paid digital marketing, and much more. We're a strong team that believe in one another and hope to find some like-minded candidates to help build on our success. www.atakinteractive.com
BusinessView all jobs at ATAK Interactive