Project Administrator - Temp position with State of NM
- $25 Hourly
- Pay Rate: $25.00 per hour
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8 am – 5 pm
- Office Location: 2542 Cerrillos Rd, Building T-187
- Benefits: see below*
The Project Administrator will assist the Capital Project Managers in the administration and management of project work, including pre-award project development, and providing technical input (typically the scope of work and evaluation criteria) for RFPs, bid packages, and formation of work orders and contracts for services and construction. The Project Administrator will assist the Project Manager with the administration and management of awarded contracts for services and construction. The Project Administrator will work closely with project managers, budget analysts, financial analysts, project planners, project schedulers/controls, architects, engineers and procurement agents.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist Project Manager in collection, documentation of project requirements
- Assist Project Manager in defining project work, tasks and deliverables
- Regular updates with project manager regarding projects assigned
- Develop project stakeholders list
- Develop Communications Plan (who from stakeholders list, what do they need by way of reports, what meetings do they attend)
- Develop Quality Management Plan requirements
- Provide Project status, update for the project schedule on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis
- Compilation of statistics relating to project information
- Report preparation
- Record action items; track action items to completion with Project Manager
- Track pay applications and follow up to ensure payments are received with contractor/vendor.
- Budget administration for projects
- Provide project assistance to contractors in absence of project manager
- Communicate with internal and external customers, as needed
- Assist the Project Manager in development of the technical scope of work/statement of work for contracts, RFPs, bids, work orders
- Develop project stakeholders list
- Support cost estimating of project as requested by reviewing estimates, applying lessons learned from other projects, and engaging estimators, if applicable
- Schedule project meetings with FMD managers and project contractors
- Take meeting minutes
- Assist the Project Manager in the processing of contract related documents within FMD; review pay requests for accuracy, verify adequacy of request justifications, validate use of appropriate tax values, prepare associated paperwork for financial processing, perform project related financial tracking
- Ensure that all required project close-out documents are received and accepted by the Project Manager and that final copies are retained in the project file(s) (e.g. photos, as-built drawings, O&M manuals, release of liens, etc.)
- Maintenance of the following as up to date and accurate on a monthly basis:
- Project Binders
- Project Folders in SharePoint
- Project Action Item list/tracker
- Preparation of statistical reports relating to project managers’ projects.
- Obtain regular updates from project manager regarding projects assigned.
- Support project communications with stakeholders
- Report preparation
- Schedule project meetings with FMD Project Managers and project contractors
- Preparation of meeting minutes, action items, and distribution.
- Assist the Project Manager at status meetings with User Agency and Stakeholders, as needed.
- Communicate with external/internal customers as needed regarding matters relating to status of projects in relation to budget administration, report preparation, status of procurement documents and for representation of a project manager.
Qualifications and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
Time Management and Organizational Skills
- Meet deadlines
- Stay on track
- Knowledge of each phase of the project
- Handle the unknown
- Work through setbacks; objective changes
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Knowledge of MS Project
- Knowledge of SHARE
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Manage budget, verify work estimates, verify invoices
- Clearly communicate through e-mail, phones, in-person.
- Communicate with all internal and external customers ranging from administrative staff to professional level
***Benefits offered with this position include:
- 3 tiers of Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Delta Dental
- Vision Service Plan
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Matched 401k after 1 year of service
ATA Services, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ATA Services, Inc., expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. #SNM
ATA Services IncSanta Fe, NM
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.