Outside Sales Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$150,000 at plan earningsResponsibilities:
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- A consistent top performer in sales
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
Since its inception, ATA Loss Consulting has stood out as a thought leader in the claims consulting space. Having combined decades of experience, our team of experts brings to the table a depth of knowledge and a passion for getting the job done right.
When natural disasters strike, often without warning, ATA Loss Consulting is here to assist clients with the aftermath of investigations, estimates, and resolution of claims in your client's favor.
ATA Loss Consulting
AddressOrange Beach, AL
BusinessView all jobs at ATA Loss Consulting