HVAC Technicians/Lead Installer
ATA Heating and Air Conditioning Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HVAC Service Technician & Installer
$15 - $43 an hour
The number of hires for this role:
Full Job Description
We are a well-established and growing HVAC company with 15 years in the business, we pride ourselves in our work quality and excellent customer service! We are Busy the whole year, winter and summer! Looking for experienced HVAC Technicians. There is potential to make over $80,000 a year! Based on your customer service, technical experience, and product knowledge.
Who We are Looking for:
Highly motivated, dedicated, and friendly people who value customer-first thinking and strive to always go above and beyond. We want to always be the hero for our customers’ needs, and as a team, we must deliver excellence every day.
Pay: $15.00 - $43.00/hour
Compensation: Competitive compensation package based on individual's performance
Full-Time Hours: Minimum of 5 days/week between 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; Weekend shifts provided per business needs.
· Great pay, average $50k-$70k first year + commission
· Company Vehicles Provided
· Work in your home area and surrounding neighborhood
· Technical and sales training
· Growth opportunities and support
· Uniforms and weekly laundry service
· Happy environment; Family-oriented team with good camaraderie
· Hourly + Commissions
· Automatic payroll deposit
· Online payroll history
· Company functions throughout the year (i.e., Company boat trips, company dinners, etc.)
- Must have experience in the HVAC business in residential and commercial, installations, and service at least 2 years of experience!
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- Must be EPA Certified
- Strong customer service/communication and people skills, and be very genuine is a must
- Look professional; Well groomed, and clean cut
- NATE certification preferred but not required
- Need basic tools to start with
- High school diploma required
- Able to drive your own vehicle to and from the stocking location
- Punctuality, accountability, good communication, problem-solving, and the ability to both take and give instructions is a MUST.
- Travel to meet with the customer in their homes or places of business
- Connect with customers to determine the nature of problems or to explain needed repairs, and provide estimates
- Bring sales experience to consistently recommend and sell the needed products and serve, solve, and sell on every customer interaction
- Drive our vehicles to client's homes each day to inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed quality standards
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Give the customer choices by offering service, repair or replacement options
- Document all service and recommendations performed
- Perform in your role and achieve your goals by performing in sales, providing excellent service and technical/repair support, and creating satisfied customers
- Attend training meetings and continually increase your knowledge of this industry
- Complete all other tasks in accordance with our company job description for your position
- Keep vehicle neat and organized at all times
- Maintain truck stock inventory
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Accurately track working hours, including lunch breaks
- Consistently deliver a superior customer experience
- Drive company vehicle safely and responsibly to and from customer locations in a variety of situations including heavy traffic and inclement weather
- Disassemble equipment and repair defective components using hand tools
- Moderate physical effort at times may be necessary which includes lifting, crawling, bending standing, squatting and sitting for extended periods.
Please contact: Leo
Cellphone Number: +1(818) 331-0606
Office Number: +1(818) 697-5911 dial 0
(All Interviews and inquiries are held in strict confidence, please be prepared to complete a full application)
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to meeting YOU!
* Earnings may vary based on job position and level of experience
* Benefits waiting period may apply
Busy the whole year winter and summer!
ATA Heating and Air Conditioning
An HVAC company with 18 years in the business and specializing in work quality and good customer service at ALL time. Busy the whole year winter and summer!
6924 Canby Ave #109 ResedaLos Angeles, CA