Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Customer service or call center experience preferred
• Exceptional communication and professionalism
• Computer skills • Microsoft Office • Typing/Data Entry
• Must be able to pass background check (Some Clients request)
• Must have the ability to work independently
General Equipment Requirements:
The following equipment is required to work for many of our clients. This is a contract 1099 opportunity (Self-Employed) so you will be required to furnish your own equipment, however some clients will furnish required equipment such as modems, headsets, or webcams. See the list of equipment required below.
**Do not purchase equipment before application process**
• Desktop Computer with 2 monitors (minimum 19” monitors) (No two in one computers)
• Mouse, Keyboard with side number pad for quick data entry
• Core i3, i5 (i7 recommended) • 4GB memory, (8GB recommended)
• Windows 8.1 (64bit), Windows 10 (64bit) recommended
• Anti-malware and Active firewall
• 5Mbs down, 3Mbs up network bandwidth • Highspeed Internet
• Landline Phone or Cable provided. NO VOIP
• Noise Cancelling Headset • Noise free background while working