Mid Full Stack Engineer
ATA, LLC Reston, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Job Title: Mid Full Stack Engineer
Location: “Work From Anywhere” in the Continental United States (WFA-Remote) with the ability to travel to the Greater Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area from time to time
Position Type: Full-Time, W-2 Employment
Salary Range: Market competitive. Salary range dependent on skills and experience. Total compensation includes a competitive salary, cash and strategic incentives, professional development and comprehensive benefits. $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS INCLUDED
Experience: Looking for engineers with at least 3+ years of relevant experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent technical degree, with concentrations/focus in software assurance or equivalent.)
Citizenship and Security: U.S. Citizenship is required along with the ability to obtain a government sponsored Secret security clearance.
Role Overview: Full Stack Engineering / Software Development tasks associated with this effort are to plan and support the integration of data and systems into a coherent whole as part of a broader development team that includes data scientists, analysts, engineers, and subject matter experts. The Full Stack Engineer will support and learn to employ leading edge development technologies, including functional programming languages, containerization, cloud-based architectures, and microservices environments. Work with a high performing team with other experts in the field to listen, expand upon, and implement enterprise technology solutions. Agile team-based environment where the client and support team are all remote leveraging modern development and collaboration tools. Development environment will focus on Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CI/CD) using Test Driven Design (TDD) principles. Most engagements will support a microservices environment working in cloud-based technologies using containerized solutions.
An Excellent Candidate for this position will meet most of the following experience requirements:
- 3+ years' experience support enterprise AWS cloud-based operations
- Experience in full stack development to include Java, Web services, Database, and/or web application development.
- Experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Experience with source version control, build/release tools and methodologies, CI/CD pipelines and the Software Build process.
- Experience with DevSecOps implementation using Jenkins, Gitlab, or similar tools.
- Experience with Informatica Axon and EDC tool suite.
- Experience with Trifacta ETL software.
- Experience with XP, CI/CD Integration, and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience working with and enabling and administering databases such as SQL or MongoDB; cloud-based experience preferred
- Experience with enabling data pipeline and curation services in an enterprise environment; cloud-based experience preferred.
- A willingness to learn and work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to present work to stakeholders and teammates, in varying degrees of technical detail.
- A willingness to share and learn in a peer/paired programming environment, inclusive of mob programming and Agile-based project management and mentoring techniques
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CSSP)
- CompTIA Security+ certification
General personal traits we know will connect well with the team:
- Superior communication skills
- A positive, willing attitude
- An ability to think on your feet and solve problems quickly
- Adaptability to learn new technologies
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced agile team environment
- Technology and methodology agnostic, but knowledgeable of tools to the requirement
- Growth mindset
About ATA: Our core business as “The Full Stack Data Science Company” focuses on unifying data, infrastructure and analytics bringing the same rigor and automation to the development and deployment of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) models, data and data science applications as one would to any modern software project. We are successfully engaged with a number of commercial and government organizations working in a variety of functional disciplines, including: Finance, Logistics, Manned and Unmanned Aviation, Command and Control, Intelligence, Cyber, and Higher Ed/Humanities. We believe this diversity of infrastructure, data, and application experience is valuable and is one of the attributes that sets ATA apart.
Summary of Benefits: We expect each member of our team to fully engage creatively and work collaboratively and perform each day to the best of their ability. To support this, we have created a benefit package focused on professional growth, achieving a healthy work-life balance, and participation in the long-term success of the company. Our benefits include: unlimited PTO days; an Employee Stakeholder Strategic Incentive Program (ESSIP); continuous learning culture with PlusOne (mini-TEDx-like events), Internal Investment Projects (IIP), meet-ups and other professional development activities; performance incentives that include spot bonuses and recruiting bonuses; 3% 401k Safe Harbor contributions; Medical/Dental/Vision, Long & Short-term Disability, AD&D insurance, and Life Insurance. Each team member is also provided a benefits addendum that are added benefits tailored to your role to help you be more successful on day one.
Our core business as “The Full Stack Data Science Company” focuses on unifying data, infrastructure and analytics bringing the same rigor and automation to the development and deployment of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) models, data and data science applications as one would to any modern software project. We are successfully engaged with a number of commercial and government organizations working in a variety of functional disciplines, including: Finance, Logistics, Manned and Unmanned Aviation, Command and Control, Intelligence, Cyber, and Higher Ed/Humanities. We believe this diversity of infrastructure, data, and application experience is valuable and is one of the attributes that sets ATA apart.