Corporate Investigations GSOC Triage Analyst
AT-RISK International Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
The Corporate Investigations GSOC Triage Analyst is responsible for conducting case triage and performing initial investigations on reported security incidents relevant to Corporate Investigations. Cases include both "traditional" investigations such as reports of internal theft, policy violations, and fraud, as well as threats, concerning behavior, and incidents of workplace violence, including suicidal ideation and domestic violence.
The Triage Analyst will be embedded in Corporate Security’s 24/7 Operations Center and will support customers working in a variety of roles around the globe. Investigations vary in complexity and may include conducting impact assessments, entering cases into the case management system, and providing direct victim support as necessary.
The Triage Analyst will also provide direct support to Global Security Operations Center operators for escalated, urgent, and emerging incidents and represent the viewpoint of the Corporate Investigations and workplace violence prevention teams. The Triage Analyst will use technology, analysis, interviewing, and assessment techniques to protect and safeguard personnel, information, and assets. Corporate Investigators work collaboratively as a team, providing expertise and resources to local security personnel involving locations and security personnel across the globe, and are expected to embrace the concepts of continuous process improvement, innovation and shared risk management. This position is one of the Corporate Investigations team’s key liaisons with regional and local teams tasked with ensuring a safe and secure work environment. The Triage Analyst reports directly to the Corporate Investigations Lead.
- Conduct investigations related to threats originating from external sources outside the company, and internal incidents and issues such as theft of client assets or intellectual property, vandalism, and workplace violence or threats of violence or suicide.
- Maintain a presence in the Corporate Security’s 24/7 Operations Center including support for off hours incidents and operations.
- Conduct impact assessment based on available data. Bring in key stakeholders as incidents dictate.
- Analyze CCTV video, access control systems and other data collection capabilities, in response to incidents in order to identify behaviors, root causes, locations, potential evidence, and/or person(s) involved.
- Collect, document and preserve video, still images, documents, and other materials connected to an investigation and maintain it as part of the investigation’s workflow and case adjudication process.
- Organize, prioritize and investigate multiple incidents, as part of a growing caseload, with overlapping deadlines and client-imposed priorities.
- Conduct interviews of victims, witnesses and persons of interest utilizing established interviewing techniques and skills specific to corporate investigations
- Utilize a structured investigative workflow and case management system to track and close investigations and analyze trends and patterns in order to identify causation, mitigate loss, and change processes to prevent future incidents.
- Possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills, clear and precise writing skills, effective interpersonal skills - the ability to empathize and verbally connect with people during both stressful and non-stressful situations, while facilitating the accurate recollection of conversations, interactions and observations using non-threatening, non-coercive questioning and open ended conversation.
- Participate in training and mentoring opportunities, be willing to share knowledge with co-workers, and provide training to others for those skills and/or knowledge areas you have achieved a journeyman level or better competency.
- Be able to conduct and manage investigations utilizing both automated and manual tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Bridge, Microsoft Word, Lenel, Microsoft Outlook, and a cloud-based case management system.
- Be able to pass a background investigation
- Compile and publish case management metrics
- Other duties as assigned
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Have 4+ Years’ experience working in the Corporate Investigations, Law Enforcement, Security Operations, Incident Management or related field
- Have familiarity with the ASIS Professional Investigator’s Manual and the (ASIS) ANSI Standard for Investigations and the ASIS-SHRM standard for Workplace Violence Prevention
- Have prior experience in conducting in depth and complex corporate, product, and/or vendor investigations
- Have developed investigative and analytical skills specific to a corporate high-tech environment, including CCTV video review and preservation, an understanding of Chain of Custody, and knowledge of investigative methods.
- Be willing to learn new methods and approaches to problems/situations
- Have experienced the benefits, and understands the value, of being a team player in a corporate culture that relies on diversity and shared goals to break through obstacles and solve problems; and how one individual, who doesn’t understand or embrace these values, can undermine, divide and derail their team’s motivation and effectiveness.
- ATAP Certified Threat Manager (Desired) and/or a familiarity and experience with the investigation of workplace violence cases/issues/incidents including structured professional judgment tools.
- Have experience using the P.E.A.C.E. interview method (Preferred, but not required).
- Have experience using a variety of software, including open source databases, web browsers, remote desktop, BriefCam, and Sharepoint.
- Data Conception: Requires the ability to compare and/or judge the readily observable functional, structural, or compositional characteristics (whether similar to or divergent from obvious standards) of data, people, or things.
- Interpersonal Communication and Cultural Skills: Requires the ability of speaking and/or signaling people to convey or exchange information related to security enforcement. May include giving recommendations to co-workers or victims based around the world.
- Interpersonal Temperament: Requires the ability to deal with people beyond giving and receiving instructions related to security enforcement. The successful candidate needs to relate to people in situations involving more than giving or receiving instructions under stressful situations. Must adapt to performing under considerable stress when confronted with an emergency.
- Technical Skills: Requires ability to utilize skills relating to computers and electronic devices and grasp related processes; ability to operate and activate computer as it relates to security and access controls.
- Health benefits
- paid holidays
- Up to 7 weeks PTO
- Personal Gym Reimbursement
For more information about our company, culture, and mission, please visit our website:
AT-RISK International is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status
BusinessView all jobs at AT-RISK International