Hiring for the Auburn, Sturbridge, Westborough & Worcester Market
Do you enjoy educating customers? Do you have a strong desire to connect people with technology and entertainment? If you answered yes, then open the door to your future!
In this role, you will bring an AT&T white glove experience right into the customer's home. You'll be part of the team that walks our customers through AT&T's cutting-edge products, shows them the benefit of our advanced services, and ultimately closes the deal. We aren't just a phone company anymore and you aren't just any sales person! This could be your chance to join a company that's known for being innovative, successful, and ahead of the curve.
Overall Purpose A direct sales position that generates new sales of AT&T products and services to current AT&T residential customers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Sell AT&T products and services in the residential customer's home in coordination with their DIRECTV installation.
- Assist residential customers with setting up new devices and applications during the home visit.
- Achieve sales and service objectives.
- Work assigned daily appointments within a specific area/territory
- Track and report activities through established processes and procedures.
- Salary + Commission
- Use of a company car
- Supportive team environment
- Medical/Dental/Eye coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths
- One of our latest devices and a service plan. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
- Discounts on AT&T products and services as well as the accessories you need. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
- Sales skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (written & oral)
- Successfully complete a background check, driver's license check and substance abuse testing
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Employee must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings & weekends
- 1- 3 Years of Direct Sales Experience
- Sales background in television, wireless or other telecommunication products
- AT&T product knowledge