Handles customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism. Strives to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's business. Handles business transactions in connection with activation of new customer accounts on a computer terminal. Communicates with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency in typing and grammar. Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts. May be required to achieve a sales quota. Has broad working knowledge of AT&T practices and operations and demonstrates continued and consistent proficiency in most of the skill sets utilized within the Host Call Center. May assist management with scheduling and tracking of the workforce and vacation schedules in accordance with set Company guidelines and requirements. May assist in training new employees. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
1. Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas.
2. May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels.
3. Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer
4. Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests.
5. Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
6. Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans.
7. Utilize operational systems to process purchases of AT&T products and services; i.e. collections, payments for Wireless bills and accessories.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED FOR A PARTICULAR JOB:
1. Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines.
2. May sell and provision wireless services, products, features, equipment and accessories.
3. May be responsible for credit/inbound and outbound collections, activations, customer service, E-services, revenue, fraud, business and technical/roaming support inquiries, and other duties as required.
No physical requirements.
At least 18 years of age
6 months experience operating a computer in Windows based environment
Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of call center operation
Qualification on pre-employment screening
Study Guide for pre-employment screening (click the link below to open the study guide)
Mobility Call Center Assessment (MCCA) at https://careers.att.jobs/media/204112/MCCA-Test-Guide.pdf
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required
One year customer service work experience preferred. Excellent communication and computer skills.
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company's sole discretion.