Certified Medical Assistant CMA, LPN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
We are seeking an ,MA, LPN to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or fax to 610 579-3611. We have three locations Glen Mills, Chester and West town
- Administer nursing care to ill, , or disabled patients
- Assist in establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work at 3 locations - Glen Mills, Chester and West town
ASTHMA AND ALLERGY ASSOCIATES PCWhy Work Here?
Excellent company to work for with onsite learning.
Fast paced busy allergy and immunology office. Ability to work independently as well as a team player.
AddressGlen Mills, PA
HealthcareView all jobs at ASTHMA AND ALLERGY ASSOCIATES PC