Virtual Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Temporary)
Rates: $17 per hour (Day Shift) - $19 per hour (Evening Shift)
M-F 9am to 4pm or 4pm to 11pm (availability for alternating Saturday work)
A Proxy Customer Services Representative 1 (CSR1) is an extremely professional individual, with excellent reading comprehension and verbal communication skills. To be successful in this role, a CSR must be able to multi-task in a high volume production driven environment, while maintaining expected performance levels. If you meet the below requirements, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Here is what you need:
- Must be at least 18 years old to apply
- Must be able to work remotely from a safe, private and quiet work location
- Must have excellent phone etiquette
Must possess your own computer equipment with the following specifications:
- WINDOWS enabled PC (no IPADs, IMACs or CHROMEBOOKs).
- WINDOWS operating system WINDOWS 7 or higher (preferably WINDOWS 10).
- WINDOWS Internet Explorer needs to be installed as the default browser.
- Unmetered private high-speed internet access essential (no standalone hotspots or cell phone hotspots accepted).
- Unmetered mobile phone access for the purposes of contact between you and our team.
- USB connected headset with noise cancelling features (not Wireless)
- Work on an automated dialer handling large call volumes daily.
- Manually research contact information for shareholders.
- Solicit shareholder votes and accurately record voting instructions.
- Respond to shareholder inquiries using fact sheets and materials provided.
- Maintain updated call center database by entering information.
- Produce results and maintain required performance metrics.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Previous virtual Call Center experience is ++
- Ability to quickly react to questions and refer to support guides
- Ability to effectively follow scripts and department procedures
AST was originally founded as a transfer agent in 1971. Through organic growth and strategic acquisitions, AST pioneered a new model of integrated services in the industry. Our affiliates now include AST Trust Company (Canada), D.F. King & Co., Inc., and Donlin, Recano & Company, Inc. Together, we lead the industry with a comprehensive portfolio that includes transfer agent and registrar services, corporate governance and advisory services, issuer and mutual fund proxy services, equity plan solutions, restructuring services, and class action and mission critical services.
Every day, through every interaction, we help clients streamline mission-critical operations, increase efficiencies and remove operational obstacles so that they can focus on moving their companies forward – in communications, in strategic planning, and in growth.