- Posted: over a month ago
Due to continued organizational growth, Associated Packaging Inc., the leading independent national distributor of packaging machinery and consumables, is looking for full-time Sales Professionals to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity to learn what it takes to be a successful Sales Professional for Associated Packaging. We want to train and retain you! This approach allows entry-level candidates an opportunity to gain experience in the Packaging industry and provide the basis for a successful sales career.
The qualified candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment, prioritizing projects, managing multiple deadlines, and coordinating resources to create sales proposals and other important client-facing material. Top notch communication, relationship management, project management and organizational skills are a must.
- Understand the role of the Sales Representative and deliver value to the customers we serve
- Simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple projects through completion
- Able to perform under stress and meet assigned timelines
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Able to solve practical problems and adapt to a variety of situations
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Act as liaison between customer and company regarding pricing, products, delivery information, service, and inquires
- Be a team player working closely with customer service, representatives from other business units, and external partners
- Provide market and competitive information to management team
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales, Sales Operations, or related field
- 3-5 years’ work experience
- Experience in critical thinking and analysis in your professional career
- Ability to manage workflow and meet deadlines
- Strong research, analytical, problem-solving, and reasoning skills
- Self-starter who can work with little direct supervision
- Aptitude for math, finance, and written communication
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and competent in TEAMs and Zoom
- Experience preparing Cost Justifications
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Why work at Associated Packaging, Inc.?
Longevity - Associated Packaging, Inc. has been providing packaging solutions for companies since 1977.
Stability - Even during times of recession and economic uncertainty, Associated Packaging, Inc. has remained financially strong and experienced tremendous growth.
Customer Service - We focus on partnering with our customers to find and maintain the best solution possible for their packaging needs. Our customers consider us problem solvers and profit enhancers.
Our People - At Associated Packaging, Inc., people are our greatest asset. We value each employee and know that great success comes from a great team.
ASSOCIATED PACKAGING INCORPORATED
BusinessView all jobs at ASSOCIATED PACKAGING INCORPORATED