Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Associated Packaging is looking for amazing and talented people like you! Join our team today and become part of one of the fastest growing companies and industries in the country. Employees of Associated Packaging, Inc. enjoy an energetic and people-first company culture. We are excited to offer a premium benefits package including PTO, Employee Assistance Programs, 401k matching, Health Insurance, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, and much more!
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR), you are a key member of one of the nation’s fastest growing companies. Rather than working in a call-center environment, here the CSR will form tactical business relationships with specific sales partners and customers to ensure that the needs of both are met in a timely and efficient manner. The CSR serves as a liaison to provide product information, solutions, and excellent customer service. With a focus on accuracy and efficiency, the CSR plays a vital role in maintaining the standards that have made Associated Packaging, Inc. an industry leader for many years.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, and availability.
- Process customer invoices, bills of lading, and purchase orders relative to material and machinery.
- Follow-up with customers and vendors regarding order confirmations, ship dates, and pricing.
- Process invoices through customer portals and websites as they require
- Obtain vendor quotes and communicate pricing to customers and salespeople.
- Process vendor payables.
- Research and resolve billing issues.
- Confirm freight rates and invoicing with freight carriers.
- Assist sales team in researching and resolving customer needs.
- Participate in physical inventory and cycle counts of materials and parts.
- Review purchasing reports and place stock orders accordingly.
- Coordinate with vendors and customers to resolve problems on damaged items.
- Verify outbound orders.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Special projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Required Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate) required.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, multi-task, high-paced, team player.
Why work at Associated Packaging, Inc.?
Longevity - Associated Packaging, Inc. has been providing packaging solutions for companies since 1977.
Stability - Even during times of recession and economic uncertainty, Associated Packaging, Inc. has remained financially strong and experienced tremendous growth.
Customer Service - We focus on partnering with our customers to find and maintain the best solution possible for their packaging needs. Our customers consider us problem solvers and profit enhancers.
Our People - At Associated Packaging, Inc., people are our greatest asset. We value each employee and know that great success comes from a great team.
Associated Packaging, Inc. is committed to being an inclusive employer where all individuals are treated with fairness and respect, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and partnership status, pregnancy and parental responsibilities, race, religion and belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
ASSOCIATED PACKAGING INCORPORATED
BusinessView all jobs at ASSOCIATED PACKAGING INCORPORATED
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?