ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions and a market leader in most of Europe, North America, South America, China and Oceania. ASSA ABLOY has a complete range of door opening products, solutions and services for the institutional, commercial and consumer markets. Using the latest technologies and tried-and-tested techniques, we are constantly developing innovative solutions that improve our customers' lives through greater security, safety and convenience.
Job Duties & Requirement (included but not limited to the following):
● JDE data entry and maintenance
● 4D data entry and maintenance
● Support glass and wood door order management
● Handle technical inquiries and direct them to proper personal.
● Provide technical information for customers
● Assist other customer service professionals regarding shipping and invoicing
● Provide all levels of customer support
● Overtime as required to complete unresolved issues as necessary
● Actively participate in providing a safe and harmonious working environment for all
● Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate governance policies,
regulations and laws, AADG programs and policies and the ASSA ABLOY Code of Conduct
● Assume and expand responsibilities, as needed
To perform this role successfully, an individual must meet expectations of each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
High School Diploma/GED required. BA in Business Management, technical degree or equivalency preferred.
• Customer Service Experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills required
• Good organizational, planning and follow up skills
• Must have general computer skills.
• Maintain confidentiality of various competitive and industry documents and materials.
• Negotiation skills, customer clarification of problems and resolutions are required.
• Be self-motivated and able to work in a high stress environment while able to prioritize multiple important, time sensitive tasks as needed.
• Basic Math skills (addition, subtraction, fractions, decimals, etc.)
• At least one-year experience in a fast paced customer service environment is a plus
• Individual must be pleasant yet firm when required, patient and confident
AADG, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteran
ASSA ABLOY Door Group
Why Work Here?We are a leading manufacturer of essential steel door and frame openings for healthcare, institutional, commercial and industrial construction. We produce strong and secure steel doors and frames to meet the full range of safety, security, and aesthetic requirements for any project. We supply a full line of quality custom and standard hollow metal doors and frames for new and retrofit construction projects for critical infrastructure, healthcare, commercial and educational markets.
Full-time position, in an established & growing location! Full benefit package & great employee experience program!