- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $52,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k,
Sales Representative/Estimator – Construction Services
ASRE, LLC is actively seeking a candidate who will be an integral part of our existing sales and design team. Your daily activities will require you meet with homeowners on-site while working closely with our design staff and build crews to create beautiful high-quality residential builds. You will work under close direction of the Sales Manager; use discretion and judgment on work priority; and a small degree of creativity is expected. In addition, you will have opportunities to cultivate new relationships for our commercial hardscape and snow and ice division. All training and job shadow will be provided until YOU feel comfortable within your role.
· We need a confident, persuasive individual who is focused on details and thrives on a challenge
· Bachelor's degree or related experience and/or training including sales/technical product expertise; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· A track record of success supported by result and achievements
· The ability to develop business strategies that lead to a presentation of opportunities and solutions to a prospective account
· Individual’s motor vehicle record must also comply with company requirements
Construction Sales/Estimator Job Duties to include but not limited to:
· · Meet with client at property to discuss project and take any necessary notes, pictures or measurements.
· · Review site visit notes, pictures, or drawings to calculate the labor and materials needed to complete a project.
· · Create cost estimate for project based on labor and materials needs to complete project and type proposal.
· · Review and evaluate cost estimates with manager prior to sending to client.
· · Ensure timely completion of estimates based on expectation set with client.
· · Manage bid pricing from all vendors associated with bid.
· · Communicate with client throughout estimating process via phone, email or in person.
· · Follow up with customers to gather their thoughts and opinions on the provided estimates. This includes speaking with customers over the phone, through email, and in person.
· · Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects.
· · Prepare purchase orders in detail for all sold jobs.
· · Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
· · Communicate with production or project manager on scope of work and material deliveries.
· · Work as a liaison between field and vendors and field and client.
· · Communicate with client to discuss the status of their project once work has begun.
· Construction Sales/Estimator requirements:
· · Previous working experience as construction sales/estimator
· · 10 years field work or an in-depth knowledge of construction practices
· · Familiarity with computer programs such as Microsoft, Excel and CRM software such as QBO and LMN
· · Good time-management skills
· · Ability to multi-task
· · Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· · Critical-thinker and problem-solver
· · Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
· · Able to multi-task and meet strict deadline
· Continually strive for 100% “Very Satisfied” clients/partners.
· Competitive salary with commission-based compensation
· Vehicle Allowance program
· Company Phone
Our mission is simple yet heartfelt. Our primary objective is to provide a superior customer
experience. At A.S.R.E., we are passionate about what we do, and we take our client’s trust in us very
seriously. The A.S.R.E., team is committed in delivering a high-quality product and service that our
clients will enjoy with pride. From start to finish, we work as a team to bring delight to our
customers by respecting their needs and producing outstanding workmanship.
About A.S.R.E. Our mission is simple yet heartfelt. Our primary objective is to provide a superior customer experience. At A.S.R.E., we are passionate about what we do, and we take our client’s trust in us very seriously. The A.S.R.E., team is committed in delivering a high-quality product and service that our clients will enjoy with pride. From start to finish, we work as a team to bring delight to our customers by respecting their needs and producing outstanding workmanship.
BusinessView all jobs at ASRE LLC