Industrial CDL Drivers A & B
- Posted: over a month ago
Industrial cleaning CDL DRIVERS A and B
Industrial cleaning company located in Highland, Indiana. This work is NOT over the road as you will perform Industrial cleaning in nearby Industrial Plants, Driving in the plant and operating industrial vacuum and cleaning trucks, home every night. We are conducting a callout looking for potential CDL Drivers. Experience is not necessary. We do the training. CDL Drivers must possess Class A or Class B License with Tanker and willing to get Hazmat endorsements. This is a great opportunity to work up to 7 days a week 10 to 12 hours a day at industrial mills and refineries weeks and pays starts at $20.12 per hour. There is plenty of work available both local and out of town. Applications are taken at
K2 Industrial Services
2552 Industrial Drive
Highland IN 46322
M- Th 9am to 4pm
- Class A & B: Starts at $20.12 per hour depending on experience
- Paid Holiday's
- Vacation and PTO
- Pension and 401k retirement programs
- Over-time most weeks
- Industrial Cleaning Apprenticeship Advancement Program
- Drive and operate a variety of industrial cleaning equipment including Vacuum Trucks, Tankers and Tractor Trailers
- Industrial Cleaning
- Willingness to work with a team and work OT as needed.
- Possess Class A or B CDL
- Minimum 1 year driving experience
- Must have tanker indorsement
- Demonstrate Ability to drive via passing a road test including stick shift.
- Able to pass a drug screening
Min Required licenses or certifications:
- Class B CDL
- Tanker endorsement
ASRC Industrial Services (AIS) and its operating companies affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?