Electrical Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Omega, an ASRC Industrial Services company, is seeking an Electrical Project Manager with a current Louisiana Electrical Contractor License a to work in their New Iberia, Louisiana office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, control, and close-out of multiphase projects involving the integration of procurement, fabrication, and construction activities within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will be the principal contact and authority on all project issues with customers and ensure sustained partnership and complete customer satisfaction with project deliverables. The ideal candidate will prioritize safety, quality, and production. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Define project scope, schedule, and budget based on project proposals, contract terms, the scope of work, and project objectives
- Develop and execute action plans to address cost overruns, delays or scope of work changes
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Lead and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Ensure compliance with company and customer policies and procedures
- Serve as company's representative and principal contact on all project issues
- Develop and maintain a long-term partnership with the customer and achieve customer satisfaction with project deliverables
- Inform the customer about the full range of services and capabilities offered by the company
- This job description reflects managements assignments of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict tasks that may be assigned.
- Louisiana Electrical Contractor License
- Minimum of five years of project management experience
- A combination of education, training, and experience may be considered in place of the bachelors degree
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
- Pass a drug test and physical exam
- Complete safety training, and any other job-specific training
- Written test or skills test may be given to confirm experience or level of expertise relevant to work
- Experience in managing construction projects in the oil and gas industry
- Bachelors degree in project management, construction, engineering, or related field
- PMP or project management certification
ASRC Industrial Services
AddressNew Iberia, LA
TechnologyView all jobs at ASRC Industrial Services