ASRC Federal Holding Company Falls Church, VA
ASRC Federal Holding Company
Falls Church, VA
Expired: October 29, 2023 Applications are no longer accepted.
- Interface with the DARPA support and technical offices to develop acquisition strategy and requirements documents (e.g. Statement of Objectives (SOOs), Statements of Work (SOWs), and Performance Work Statements (PWSs)) for specialized knowledge-based services, and occasionally supplies, in support of DARPA's mission.
- Provide contracting support and assistance to the Contracting Officers responsible for the Acquisition of Services to ensure compliance with Federal statutes, the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), and DoD and Agency policies.
- Assist the Contracting, Agreements, and Grants Officers in the organization, management, and administration of service contracts, assistance instruments, other transactions, task orders, delivery orders, and other contractual documents and projects as required.
- Research problems on a wide variety of contractual issues and draft appropriate correspondence for internal and external distribution.
- Assist with posting of synopses and award announcements on the Governmentwide point of entry.
- Assist throughout the acquisition lifecycle to ensure appropriate planning, reviews, documentation, approvals, metrics, monitoring, and reporting are completed.
- Assist on procurement cost and/or pricing issues and assist with development of Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs).
- Assist with Market Research to include Requests for Information (RFIs) and Sources Sought Notices (SSNs).
- Assist in the development of Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotations (RFQs), Source Selection Plans, and Acquisition Plans.
- Assist prior to, during, and after negotiations with analysis, data collection, and drafting records of negotiation.
- Draft documents in support of the Contracting Officer to complete their price and cost analysis to include performing detailed analyses of all elements of cost in proposals.
- Assist with the preparation of necessary modifications and supporting documentation for incremental funding, option exercises, period of performance extensions, incorporation of change orders, increases in scope, specification changes, clarification of contract clauses, or other applicable reasons.
- Coordinate any necessary documentation to support the Contracting Officer in the termination of contracts for the convenience of the Government or default by a Contractor.
- Prepare all solicitation, award, and modification documents using Procurement Desktop Defense 2, or other similar contract writing system, as required.
- Complete electronic filing of all pre-award, award, and post-award documentation.
- Four (4) years of federal services contracting experience
- Work experience with SPS/PD2
- Bachelor's degree
- Degree in - accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods or organization and management is preferred.
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- DAWIA Level II (or equivalent) and/or Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) is highly desirable.
- Hybrid (requirement to be on-site at least 2 days per pay period. Employee will be able to choose their preferred dates.)
ASRC Federal Holding CompanyFalls Church, VA
LegalView All ASRC Federal Holding Company Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.