Works with our customers providing outstanding customer service using English and other language(s). By using job knowledge and the information available, makes every effort to answer the customer's question/solve the problem. Educates the customer about products and services, and up-sells and cross-sells other products based on the customer's needs.
Responsible and accountable for great customer satisfaction by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Handles customers in a professional, courteous manner, using English and other language(s).
* Provides accurate information to the customer. Explains products and policies so the customer can understand.
* Handles some complex in areas of expertise. May handle escalated calls from less experienced Customer Service Professionals.
* Takes every step possible to answer the customer's question or solve the problem during the call, without transferring the customer to another employee or department. When follow-up is required, doing so within the timeframe committed to the customer.
* Follows departmental policies and procedures, particularly in regards to customer confidentiality.
* Accurately enters or confirms customer information into database; initiates and/or completes proper request forms in assisting customers.
* Effectively uses computer systems for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
* Suggest improvements and changes to processes and policies to improve productivity or customer satisfaction.
* Continually learning and developing knowledge of Bank products and services.
* Perform any other duties assigned.