Around the world, the people who make up Aspire are committed to helping our clients – whether companies, organizations or governments – succeed in Being More. Our commitment is driven by our belief that the most successful organizations are guided by a clear sense of purpose – a distinct and powerful worldview that shapes their business, guides their actions and ultimately determines their reputation and success.
Aspire is one of the innovative leaders in strategic, integrated approaches to communications, a force for change in public relations, marketing and other ways to reach key audiences. Today this leadership is stronger than ever, as integrated communications continues to define what we mean by Aspire, Being More. The power, speed and methods of communications are changing fast. But the core principles of integrated strategic communications and implementation on have not changed. Aspire, Being More means being more confident in our ability to communicate with more people, in more places, with bigger ideas, through constantly changing communications channels and with more impact.
Associate, Consumer & Brand Marketing, San Diego
We search for a professional to be an integral member of the account team and service the client through research, writing, program development and management, and day to day account marketing. Enthusiastic, tireless, passionate and driven people please apply today!
- Writing media relations materials to include pitch letters, news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets & bios.
- Developing pitches and working with targeted media on story development.
- Program execution and daily client service.
- Assisting in the research and preparation for new business pitches..
- Researching and monitoring client’s business and industry to maintain knowledge base.
Aspire’s Consumer and Brand Marketing Practice understands that today's world is consumer-centric and that relevant brands exist to provide their consumers with memorable experiences and a sense of community. Our approach enables us to create strategic, integrated programs for both leading and burgeoning brands. It gives us license to unleash some of the most creative programming in the consumer marketplace—programming that captures consumers' attention by making them think, feel, and enjoy their experience.
- Proficiency in the use of office computer programs to include MS Office Suite.
- Strong writing and media relations skills and the ability to translate client’s needs into media opportunities.
- Professional and pleasant interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work on a team and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Ability to handle high priority situations.
What We Offer
You will find a collegiate and collaborative environment at Aspire. We fill our offices with diverse and talented individuals who are happy to come to work each day and are driven to deliver innovative solutions to our celebrated client roster. We offer an unmatched depth and breadth of capabilities and industry strengths, matched by cutting edge tools to include our unique evidenced based communications approach. By leading the industry in thought and innovation, we create value for our shareholders and exciting new growth opportunities for our people and our company. Care to join us?