Our company is seeking big thinkers, creative dynamos, social media gurus, content creators and amazing storytellers to work at the Nations’ leading marketing firm- we’re excited about the potential for this role and we want you to be too.
Our Fortune 500 client is searching for Entry Level Managers for Advertising and Marketing who would like to tap in to the telecommunications industry and can keep up with the progression of competitors.
We are looking for a skilled professional trained in skills old and new. If you join us in San Diego, you'll be surrounded by amazing talent, thought leaders and creators. It won’t be easy; you will be challenged, but always deeply fulfilled. We will help unlock your individual genius and the best work of your life.
Purpose of Role:
The role is to establish and execute strategic Advertising and Marketing programming for Fortune 500 brands to support business and consumer objectives. Each clients' brand maintains its own strategic priorities and requires detailed understanding of the target consumer as well as the short and long-term performance goals for the brands. The role requires strong leadership to develop cross-functional relationships working in collaboration with Brand Team, Corporate Relations, Agencies and Sales Division Marketing.
Provide Training In:
- Develop and execute programs that will drive value and generate growth against core brand/business objectives.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of Brand messaging with clients’ corporate message.
- Accurately assess business environment and identify messages that will create positive reputation for company and brands.
- Establish industry-leading influencer partnerships.
- Ability to develop robust creative briefs, in conjunction with marketing team, to inspire and unlock ideas within partners.
- Manage process of strategy from concept to implementation and engaging important cross-functional training.
- Maintain and build relationships with influencers and their partners through constant communication, social meetings, and national networking opportunities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- College Degree Preferred
- Great creativity, budget and product management.
- Flexible self-starter with a must-win attitude and team player.
- Quick learner with ability to think well and quickly on feet.
- Able to build winning strategies that drive master brand strategy.
- Must deal with multiple projects simultaneously and manage time effectively.