Sr. Desktop Support- DC
ASP Web Solutions Vienna, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Sr. Remote PC (Active Directory, IPhones, Mac) Support Technician:
Provide remote support of customers and install technicians in the field. Involves troubleshooting of computer equipment as well as end-user support for remote customers working from home or in regional offices out of state. Technician must have strong customer service, communication, organizational and troubleshooting skills. The candidate will be coordinating with non-technical staff with opening new regional offices and will guide onsite technicians over the phone in performing hands-on hardware installation and troubleshooting.
- Five to Seven years of experience providing IT desktop support with a minimum of one year using PC remote support tools in a call center/service center environment.
- Understanding of computer imaging, installation, and set-up via remote connection in an enterprise network.
- Ability to create and manage Active Directory users and computers and Exchange mailboxes.
- Knowledge of and ability to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 PCs.
- Ability to troubleshoot Microsoft Office 365 users including Outlook, Word, Excel and One Drive.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot connectivity and configuration for VPN users.
- Must have basic understanding of WAN/LAN terminology, i.e., subnets, firewalls, IP ranges, ports, etc. with ability to troubleshoot connectivity for office locations.
- Experience using incident and service request tracking software, i.e., Remedy or other ticketing system.
- Familiarity with configuration of mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, Android and Familiarity with Mac/Apple OS X with or without a Windows VM (boot camp or Parallels/VMWare)
- Experience with CRM software support
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- A+/Net+ Certified
- Macintosh/Apple certification, ACMT, ACSP or other.
Schedule and place of performance:
- Period of performance is November 9, 2020 through April 1, 2021.
- Typically 8 hour shifts, 5 days per week, 40 hours with 30 minutes non-billable lunch breaks. Starting in January, shift flexibility will be needed to cover installation tasks between 8am and 9pm, Monday- Friday. There may be occasional weekend and holiday work to accommodate customer demand and west coast offices.
- Subcontractor is expected to report to our central office in Vienna, VA and may be combined with some at home remote work during the pandemic.
Powered by JazzHR
ASP Web Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at ASP Web Solutions